My-Kannada.Com

My-Kannada Home Message Board Home Tree View Login / Register Search Last 1 Year Messages Last 3 Months Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

MUSIC CLASSES IN BANGALORE

My-Kannada.Com: Karnataka Forum: Music: MUSIC CLASSES IN BANGALORE
By Roopa on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:51 am: Edit Post

Hi, This is Roopa.I stay in Shanthinagar near to double road. I am very much interested in learning Veena/ guitar / piano. Please let me know are there any classes or institutes near to this place.

By RAJENDRA on Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 04:09 pm: Edit Post

SIR,
WE CONDUCT MUSIC CLASSES IN GUITER TABLA SITAR VIOLIN VOCAL PAINTING IN JOYNAGAR MALLASWARAM AND MATHIKERE EVERDAYDAY . SPECIAL CLASSES ON SAT AND SUNDAY
REPUTED TEACHER EXAM FACILITY
THANKS
RAJENDRA

By Sweta on Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 04:09 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
I am interested in learning the violin (western or carnatic). I stay in Sanjay nagar and would like to know some details about teh classes you hold. I request you to please mention the fee structure, the number of hours per week, exact location of classes and also whether it is possible to arrange for a lady teacher to come home on saturdays to teach.
Thanks and Regards,

By chaya on Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 04:10 pm: Edit Post

I want to any music class nearby thyagaraja nagar whcih teaches carnatic music.
I also wants to know any class near basaveshwar nagar

By Narayan.B on Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 04:12 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
I am Narayan.B from Bangalore.I am working in one of the company as a R&D Engineer. I am interested in learning the violin (carnatic). I am staying in RajajiNagar(Near to Navaranaga). I request you to please mention exact location of classes,the number of hours per week and the fee structure.

Thanks and Regards,
Narayan.B

By Prashanth M. Agera on Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 04:12 pm: Edit Post

Dear Music Lovers,
Kindly contact me to learn music in Bangalore.
My email id is agera88@hotmail.com
Carnatik, Hindusthani, Western - Vocal / Instrumental also.

By sunil on Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 04:13 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
I am from Malleshwaram ,Bangalore.I am working for an MNC as a Software Engineer . I am interested in learning the violin (carnatic & western).I would like to know about any coaching classes nearby to Matthikere , Malleshwaram for the same , I request you to please mention exact location of classes,the number of hours per week and the fee structure.

By geetha on Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 04:14 pm: Edit Post

We are staying in Thippasandra, HAL 3rd stage Kindly let me know whether anyone nearby conduct classes like music, painting, drawing or instrumental. Also Maths class for a 7th standard CBSE children

By Raghavendra Rao on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 01:01 am: Edit Post

Hi, We stay at Banasawadi. My wife is interested in learning Veena/Classical Music. I would like to know if there are any nearby classes teaching these..
Thanks and regards
Raghavendra Rao

By Harini on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 01:01 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am staying in Koramangala and I would like to know if there are any carnatic vocal music classes happening around my place. I would like to
join. I am also interested in Bharathanatiyam if any classes are happening near this place please let me know I would like to join.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Harini

By alka deshpande on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 01:02 am: Edit Post

I am looking for music class (hindustani classical) for my 8 yr. old daughter near airport road /indiranagar area. please let me know if there is any.

By Jaya on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 01:02 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am interested in getting my 4yr old daughter learn carnatic music/veena/bharathanatyam dance. I stay in Banaswadi, cox town area. and would like to know some details about the classes .I request you to please mention the fee structure, the number of hours per week, exact location of classes and also whether it is possible learn on Saturdays and sundays only.
Thanks and Regards,
Jaya.

By megha on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 12:56 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am from chandra layout ,Bangalore.I am interested in learning the violin (carnatic & western).I would like to know about any coaching classes nearby my place, I request you to please mention exact location of classes,the number of hours per week and the fee structure.

By Kumar on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 01:03 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am a software engineer working in an MNC. I have underwent Carnatic vocal training in Trivandrum for nearly 8 years. I have also learnt the Veena for 1.5 years. I am staying in Kormanagala. I am in search of a good teacher in Carnatic Music (Vocal) as well as Veena. If anyone knows about any such teacher, please let me know.

By Prashanth M. Agera on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 12:57 am: Edit Post

Music School in Sahakarnaga: We have opened a new music school in sahakarnagar called VEENA School of Instrumental music. we teach Guitar, Keyboard, Accordian, Saxophone, Clarionet, Mouthorgan, Mandolin, Melodian and harmonium and Piano.

By Aruna Rajaraman on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 01:04 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am interested to learn veena. I stay in Bommanahalli, near Madiwala. and would like to know some details about the classes. I request you to please mention the fee structure, the number of hours per week, exact location of classes.

By Abishek on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 12:58 am: Edit Post

hi everyone i am abishek Ganganagar im interested in Guiter, Drums im looking for classes in malleswaram are in R.T.Nagar. I have done hardware in IIHT Jayanagar.

By Meera on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 01:44 am: Edit Post

Hi, can anybody let me know about the veena, violin and piano classes near Indiranagar? Very urgent..!!
Regards,
Meera

By Shiv Hangal on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 12:59 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am a software professional, I wanna learn vocal music, may it be western or carnatic. I stay at Bannerghatta road. It would be nice if I get to know any music classes at and around Bannerghatta road. Jayanagar 4th block is also OK. But, it is possible to attend only on Sat and Sundays.
Shiv

By Jaya on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 01:00 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am interested in getting my 4yr old daughter learn carnatic music/ veena/ bharathanatyam dance. I stay in Banaswadi and would like to know some details about the classes .I request you to please mention the fee structure, the number of hours per week, exact location of classes and also whether it is possible learn on Saturdays and sundays only.
Thanks and Regards,
Jaya.

By Naveen Kumar on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:07 am: Edit Post

hi i m in sisadripuram ,is there any music school nearby where i can learn gitar on sat sun. I m an employee of accenture (software company)

By Vijaya Lakshmi A on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:08 am: Edit Post

Hi My daughter is 3-1/2 years old and she is very much interested in learning violin. I am looking for classes in violin in airport road or indiranagar area. I would like to know if any such institutions are there and would like to know fee structure also. Please let me know at the earliest. Thank you.

By maruthi on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:14 am: Edit Post

need info abt learning western vocal

By SivaNarayanan on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:08 am: Edit Post

Hi I like to get a second hand foreign Sax. And i also like to learn Sax(Alto). If any one has a idea about, can you please reply me back.

By M.Arunone Theer Shal on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:15 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am M.Arunone and I stay in Jayanagar.

I would love to learn carnatic and classical songs.

I am intersted in Veena classes as well.

Looking for a guru in and aroung Jayanagar.

By Sweta on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:08 am: Edit Post

Hi SivaNarayanan, You can contact Prashanth Agera - agera88@hotmail.com for details on sax classes. As far as I know, they are being held in Sahakaranagar.
-Sweta

By biju mookoni on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:20 am: Edit Post

I need information on Guitar classes anywhere in Ramurthinagar or indiranagar, for SAT and SUN preferably in the evening ASAP.. email address is bijupiscean@yahoo.com. Please update me on the timings and the cost.

By Vanisree on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:15 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am working in a MNC, in whitefield. l am very much interested in learning Veena/Classical Music. This is my aim in my life. Pls let me know, if there is any music classes near by whitefield.

Thanks n regards
Kanageshwari N.

By kranti on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:11 am: Edit Post

I am staying in hoody near whitefield... i want to learn classical music(vocal).. r there any institutes near indiranagar.. if so let me know.. thanks in advance.

By Bhanumathi on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:21 am: Edit Post

I need information on classical music classes anywhere in indiranagar, domlur,or airport road, for SAT and SUN preferably in the morning ASAP.. email address is bhanumathi.ramesh@hcl.in Please update me on the timings and the cost.

By sarojini.k on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:16 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am working in a packaging ware house , in koramangala 3rd block. l am very much interested in learning keyboard Music. This is my aim in my life. Pls let me know, if there is any music classes near by koramangala / madiwala side

Thanks n regards
sarojini.k
bangalore

By Aruna on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:11 am: Edit Post

Hi,

Please let me know, any weekend classes, in and around R T Nagar for learning carnatic music and instruments.

Thanks,
Aruna

By Kamakshi on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:21 am: Edit Post

I would like 2 find a Excellent guru to teach Classical music on weekdays or weekends.In the following areas, Indira Nagar, Domlur.HAL or Airport road.Plz reply with cost and timings and full details at the earliest.
Thanking You
N.R.Kamakshi

By Jyothi shashidhara on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:17 am: Edit Post

Hi
I am jyothi. I am staying in Airport road,Bangalore. I am very much interested to learn sitar. I am working in MNC. I request you to inform me If you find any Sitar teachers near airport road along with fee structure and number of hours to be covered per month

By Madhura Anand on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:12 am: Edit Post

I stay in Ramamurthynagar (Near ITI/KR Puram). Please let me if anybody who teaches Karnataka Music nearby.
Thanks
Madhura Anand

By Priya on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:06 am: Edit Post

Hi
I stay in Koramangala and I would like to learn !
carnatic vocal music and keyboard/violin(western). I have learn music for quite sometime. Are there any music teachers/schools around koramangala?

By Bharathi on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:22 am: Edit Post

Hello All,

I stay near Koramangala. I am interested in learning Veena. Are there any classes in and around Koramangala teaching Veena.

Thanks,
Bharathi

By Joel on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:17 am: Edit Post

Hi all

I am interested in violin classes(western).Can anyone give the information of violin classes in and around Bommanahalli

Thanks & regards
Joel

By sudha on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:12 am: Edit Post

hi, i stay in shanti nagar, near double road. i'm interested in learning the veena.pl: inform if anyone conducts veena classes in and around shanti nagar area. i would prefer weekday classes during mornings.

By srihari on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:06 am: Edit Post

I am a R&D engineer in bannerghatta road, want to learn carnatic classic veena. Any music teachers or school near by ?

By Rajeshwari on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:23 am: Edit Post

I am a engineer working in koramangala, staying in MADIVALA near to maruthi nagar. I am very interested learning in violin... please contact to my id if you find violin class near by my place.

By Manoj.N on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:18 am: Edit Post

hello sir,

i am working in a software company, i am interested in learning Guitar, so please let me know the music classes near Malleshwaram or Mathikere.

Best Regards,
Manoj.N

By vijayakumar on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:13 am: Edit Post

I stay near Bannerghatta road. I am interested in learning guitar and also my wife is interested in learning veena. Are there any classes in and around Bannerghatta road teaching either of them. JP Nagar/Jayanagar is also ok with us.

By Agila on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:24 am: Edit Post

Hi, i am interested in learning Vocal karnatik and keyboard..i am staying in HSR Layout. i am looking for classes which conduct nearby HSR Layout..plz help me...
Thanks

By JAGDISH B.GAJRE on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:18 am: Edit Post

HI IAM JAGDISH, IAM INTRESTED IN MUSIC ...SO CAN U JUST GIVE ME MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE COURESES IN ...GUITAR & PIANO??? LIKE FEES & MUSIC LOCATION....!!!
THANQ!!!!!!!

REGURDS:-
JAGDISH B.GAJRE

By suvarna on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:14 am: Edit Post

I stay in jayanagar 9 th block, i am intrested in learning in Guitar

Please provide me info regarding it

It would be very needfull

Thanks and Regards
suvarna Kengal

By archana on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:24 am: Edit Post

I/m interested to learn Carnatic music or hindustani classical. Please let me know places in Jaya Nagar.Bangalore.

By Jyothi on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:19 am: Edit Post

Hai,

I am interested in instrumental music. I am 28 now and working, is it too late to learn music at this stage. If there are possibilities, then I would like you to help me in getting the contact, fee structure and class details. I stay in Kammanahalli.

By sripriya on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:25 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am staying in madiwala. Anyone know good coaching centre in BTM/Madiwala
for learning keyboard and guitar.

plz drop a mail to n.sripriyanatarajan@gmail.com if anyone has the info

By manasa on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:19 am: Edit Post

Hi,
Im a software professional, I wanna learn vocal music, may it be western or carnatic. I stay at Bannerghatta r!
oad. It wud be nice if I get to know any mucis classes at and around Bannerghatta road. Jayanagar 4th block is also OK. But, it is possible to attend only on Sat and Sundays.

By Samuel.A on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:29 am: Edit Post

Hi My Friends..

This is Sam, am in koramangala, very much intrested in drawing, painting and sculpting.. learning drawing by self but i want to learn all the above courses professionally... can any one give me information regarding these class near KORAMANGALA???

Thank You
Sam

By Manjula on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:30 am: Edit Post

hi,
i am very keen in learning violin.
i stay in koramangla.can i get some info reg. the training centeres in koramangla.

Thanks,
Manjula

By santhosh kumar nagaraj on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:32 am: Edit Post

hi
i am interested in learning classical carnatic vocal as well as instrumental music, i am interested in learning flute, i stay in IISc and would like to know if there are any music schools or reputed institutions where i can pursue music..
thank u
with regards
santhosh kumar nagaraj

By Mithun on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:32 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am from Girinagar ,Bangalore.I am Studying. I am interested in learning the violin (carnatic & western).I would like to know about any coaching classes nearby to Jyanagar , Girinagar for the same , I request you to please mention exact location of classes,the number of hours per week and the fee structure.

By S.Yuvarani on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:27 am: Edit Post

i am 27yrs old MCA graduate and house wife.i am interested in learning the veena(carnatic). i stay in BTM Ist stage(maruthi nagar main road) and would like to know some details about the classes you hold. i request you to please mention the fee structure, the number of hours per week, exact location to classes and also whether it is possible to arrage for a teacher to come home everyday evening to teach.
thanks and regards,
yuvarani.s
yuva280979@yahoo.com

By Chetan on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:28 am: Edit Post

I stay near Bannerghatta road. I am interested in learning guitar. Can u please tell me of some clases in this area.

By Ashwin on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:29 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am staying in madiwala. If
anyone know good coaching centre in BTM/Madiwala/kormangala
for learning violin and guitar,
plz drop a mail to ashwin887@yahoo.co.in .

Thankz in Advance
ashwin.

By pratik on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:33 am: Edit Post

I stay at Domlur..where Can I learn mouthorgan?

By Rajesh on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:34 am: Edit Post

LEARN MUSICAL KEYBOARD / PIANO / GUITAR

INNOVATIVE DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM

Visit: www.harmonyinpiano.com

E-mail: harmonymusic@dataone.in

LEARN CLASSICAL CARNATIC MUSIC ON PERSONAL COMPUTER

1. The Beauty of Karnatic Music is a Carnatic Classical Music Tutor Software. The software comes as a set of 2 CD-ROM's which pack over 40 hours of vocal lessons apart from an exhaustive theory on Karnatic Music. All the lessons presented in the software are interactive starting with the Basic Saralee Swararms to the Advanced Krithis, Keerthanas and also Ragami, Thanam, Pallavi. The software apart from the lessons and theory has a list of over 2000 searchable ragams, a list of 1500 musical terms, a chapter on biographies and a basic Mridangam tutor. Some unique features of the software include an in-built Sruthi Selector, a Thalam Selector and a Live Musical Keyboard to practice the Melakartha ragams and their janya ragams.

2. Raganidhi - A Treasure trove of Ragams - encyclopedic software on Ragams of Karnatic music.

LEARN GUITAR / MUSICAL KEYBOARD ON PERSONAL COMPUTER

They are of 5 self-contained modules suitable for absolute beginner to intermediate players.

Whether used in a self-study or teacher-led context or as a supplement to lessons, the educator series is a great way to support students learning Guitar or Musical Keyboard. In particular it can help students plan, to prepare and record disciplined performances that can contribute to coursework.

Music is for Everyone, Learn and Enjoy

Visit: www.clickharmony.com

By S. Nath on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:36 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am interested to learn Guiter. Can you please suggest some institutes for that in Basaveshwaranagar (nearby Pavitra Paradise) or nearby WOC road, Rajaji Nagar.
Thanking you.....

By Uma Ganesh on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 03:27 am: Edit Post

I stay in Cox Town. I want my son to learn Carnatic Music under the guidance of a qualified carnatic music teacher. Could you please let me know about any such teachers in Cox Town, Ulsoor, Indiranagar or Banaswadi.

By roshan on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:36 am: Edit Post

I am interested to learn Mridangam. Can you please suggest some institutes for that in Madiwala, Koramangala, Diary Circle

By Radhika on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 07:29 am: Edit Post

I would like to know if there is a good veena teacher near ITPL/Whitefield/Marathahalli. I am interested to learn the same. Thanks. You can mail the details to radhika79mv@yahoo.com

By suresh kumar on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 08:11 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am from White field ,Bangalore.I am interested in learning the violin (carnatic & western).I would like to know about any coaching classes nearby my place, I request you to please mention exact location of classes,the number of hours per week and the fee structure.

By archanaajaybhat on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 11:33 pm: Edit Post

hi, iam interested in learning the carnatic vocal music.i would like to know adout any coaching classes in and around koramangala,thanks. you mail the details to archanaajaybhat@gmail.com

By Rajashree on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 09:18 am: Edit Post

hi jaya..
i'm sending my 4yr old daughter to bharathanatyam class at new thippasandra,indiranagar.She z very nice n taking classes on saturday and sunday also.You can contact her at divya.warrier@gmail.com

By sangeetha gopalan on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 09:32 am: Edit Post

hi
this is sangeetha i am looking for a tutor in carnatic classical violin in the area of mysore road or double road please let me know the fee structure and exact location

By rajeev on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 12:30 am: Edit Post

Hai, I am rajeev staying in New Thippasandra, please let me know anyone is conducting violin classes who can come & teach at our home.

By Deepika on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 01:59 am: Edit Post

Hi!
I stay in Electronics City. I want to learn Sitar on week ends. Please let me know if anyone is conducting classes nearby.

By Anonymous on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 02:47 pm: Edit Post

HEllo ,

My name is naveen jain.
Basically im interested in violin,drum, and guitar .
SO is there is any good institute or teacher near by Tyagraj nagar or banashankari2nd stage.
Or any near by place..
------------
And please post your fee structure and all other things which i need to have...

Regards,
Naveen

By Usha Ramesh on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 06:16 am: Edit Post

Hello,
My name is Usha Ramesh. I'm interested in learning Hindustani classical music. Would like to know if anyone takes classes around Koramangala or Sarjapur road area.

By Anirban Sinhachowdhury on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 02:35 am: Edit Post

Hi, I want to read,write and speak Kannada.I am residing in JP Nagar 3rd Phase.

Regards
Anirban Sinhachowdhury

By Jaideep Banerjee on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 11:17 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
My name is Jaideep Banerjee. I am undergoing MBA and also having a strong inclination towards Violin. So i am looking for any classes where i can gain knowledge and also know how to play the instrument.
Please try to send me all the details like timing as well as the fees structure for the classes.

By Jay on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 12:33 am: Edit Post

Hi
I am Jay staying near madiwala and koramangala.please let me know if there is any violin western coaching center nearby(koramangala, madiwala, btm, audugodi) or any home tutor for the same. Thanks in advance.

By Jayashree K on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 01:50 am: Edit Post

I need information on Classical Violin music classes anywhere in indiranagar, domlur,or airport road, for SAT and SUN preferably in the morning ASAP.. Please send relevant information to jaysundaram@gmail.com. Also please update me on the timings and the cost.

By jandeep banga on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 11:20 pm: Edit Post

I am interested in learning drums from someone very good. I live in Koramangala.
Any recommendations.
Dr. J.
jandeepb@gmail.com

By dr v kanimozhi on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 08:22 am: Edit Post

im dr.kani im interested in learning classical veena,violin,and guitor.i stay in h.s.r layout.can u suggest me a near by place to learn .please let me know by mailing to my id.

By Mary Sunny on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 04:13 am: Edit Post

I am intrested to give drawing and violin training to my son who got 4 years old only in vacation season i.e. April and May . I am looking near by Malleshwaram side if any one please mail me to msunny2@gmail.com

By eswaralaya on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 11:37 am: Edit Post

carnatic classical music classes for beginners starting on march 15th in c.v.raman nagar.
Geetham level classes starting on march 7th in thippasandra. please contact ISWARAALAYA

By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 - 06:06 am: Edit Post

Hi I am looking for a Mridangam teacher near outer ring road, Koramangala, madivala area. Please let me know if any of you know of a good teacher.

By Babu on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 07:42 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I stay at Pai Layout near to KR puram. I am interested in learning Carnatic Vocal / Veena / Flute instrumental. If anyone conducting classes nearby to this area please provide me the details so as to contact you.

Regards,

R.D. Babu.

By Vidushi Anjali on Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 05:40 am: Edit Post

Hi
Contact me for good quality carnatic classical vocal classes Venue Kundalahalli Gate, near Marathalli

By haris on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 02:52 am: Edit Post

Hi Anjali, am interested to learn carnatic classes, do u take seperate classes. i need it in the weekends do mail me harismanovah@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 03:29 am: Edit Post

hi am interested to learn carnatic music from u, pls let me know the details. do u take seperate classes

By Anonymous on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 02:09 am: Edit Post

Iam interested in learning violin. can i know any institutes for the same in and around madiwala. preferably weekdays.

By vijay on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 07:50 am: Edit Post

hi i am vijay. i am interested in learning violin (cannatic). my mailid is pvsairam@gmail.com . Do let me know the details

By dorothyvanilla on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 04:43 am: Edit Post

Hi I am Mrs.Vanilla Reddy and looking out for a violing tutor(western) who is located some where close to HBR Layout for my daughter and a tabla master for my nephew. I could be contacted my email: dorothyvanilla@yahoo.co.in

Vanilla

By Jyothi Lakshmi on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 05:55 am: Edit Post

HI,
I am Jyothi, Working for a MNC. I am very much interest in learing Veena / Keyboards. Please let me know is there any teachers in Indiranagar, Domlur, Airport road, Tippasandra.
Kindly forward me the details to cm_jyo@yahoo.com

By raja on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 07:37 am: Edit Post

i am interested to learn kannada .any body teaching kannda classes in old madras road -neear big bazar

By Indian on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 02:14 am: Edit Post

Hi All,

Check the below link.

You will get information for Music classes.

http://bangalore.justdial.com/music-classes-for-violin_Bangalore_3_DWOA.html

Regards.

By Roopesh on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 02:37 am: Edit Post

Hi ,
I am interested in learing Guitar N Drums ,I stay in Shishedhripuram Sampige road.I also like people who r interested in making up a Music Group .During my colleage days we use to give Music concert where I palyed as an vocalist in college and outside with group name called Histirea.So people how are really intersted in such kind with diff skills ,please lets join hands and start a new music group.Mail me to Roopesh_amu@yahoo.com

By SajanJ on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 10:25 am: Edit Post

Bharathanatyam Classes from 'Bharatham Dance Academy' in Koramangala and HSR Layout.

Weekend and Daily Classes.

Taught by Master's Degree Holder in Bharathanatyam from Kalaikaveri.
(M.F.A - Master of Fine Arts) with teaching experience of more than 8 years.

By Pankaj Raj on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 03:27 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am intrested in learning guitar. I stay at SJR Park Vista appartments in Sarjapura, near outer ring road.

By Arati on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 10:50 pm: Edit Post

Hi I live in Koramangala. My name is Arati. I want someone who can teach me how to bring out the best in my voice (voice culture) I like Hindustan Classical music. I am not trained but have a good sense of music. Please reply. Thanks

By Shuba on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 12:44 am: Edit Post

Hi all,

I am Shuba and i can offer Carnatic music Vocal classes for beginners (preferably children) @ Indiranagar.
Thanks,
Shuba

By Shuba on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 - 07:09 am: Edit Post

Carnatic music vocal classes for beginners ( Preferably children) offered by a trained professional at Indiranagar - Bangalore
Contact - Shuba - 9886587827 for more details.

By Lavanya on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 07:53 am: Edit Post

Hi all
this is lavanya i am put up in cv raman nagar,
my 3 year old daughter is more interested in learning carnatic vocal music and bharatnatyam can anyone help me with good contact for the same

By GeoMathew on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 11:20 pm: Edit Post

Hi I am Geo intrested to learn carnatic music, pls let me know more details mail me at geomathaik@yahoo.com

By shanbho on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 12:49 am: Edit Post

Hai,
I am looking for a claranet\saxophone tutor for a couple of months for my grand son who will be arriving from sydney for his long holidays.He is doing Yamaha music sixth grade here.I want some tutor who can visit our home in vijayanagar or he can go to the regular conducted classes in Rajajinagar,vijayanagar,chandralayout or malleswaram.
thanking you,
shantha.

By lakshmihr on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 04:33 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am Lakshmi, i would like to know if there are any music schools in Koramangala for small kids.

By uma ganesh on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 11:29 pm: Edit Post

Can somebody give me the contact # or the exact address where the classes are conducted by Vidushi Anjali near Marathalli

By aditya on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 02:45 am: Edit Post

Hey people of banglore. i m aditya. I am new to banglore.
So can anybody please help me by telling me where can i go to learn playin guitar.
Thank you in advance.

By Shuba on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 08:51 am: Edit Post

Hi Lavanya,

You can contact me at 9886587827 for your kid's carnatic music vocal classes.

thanks,
Shuba

By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 11:29 am: Edit Post

Hai... I am intrested to learn Flute.. let me know is there any teachers or class in Willson garden..

Thanks

Sellans.S

By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 09, 2008 - 01:27 am: Edit Post

Hi

We live in HSR Layout III Sector. My wife is interested in continuing her Veena learning. Is there a tutor nearby this area. Please mention the hours of teaching weekly and the fees. My email id is vvimal9@yahoo.com

By Ramachandrappa on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 10:33 am: Edit Post

I am S Ramachandrappa, Manager, Corporation Bank
Staying in Yelahanka. My Daughter S R Swati aged 18 years,learning Carnatic Music and completed Junior Exam. She has advance in the field, let us know any body can teach her the class

my son S R Swaraj aged 12 years is learning Keyboard, can any one teach him classes

By D.RICHARD CAROL on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 11:45 pm: Edit Post

ia ma staying in byappanahalli extension ( Old madras road)i am interested in learning tabla .. if anyone can provide me with a address i would be grateful to you

By Anonymous on Friday, July 18, 2008 - 10:14 pm: Edit Post

i am from chennai carnatic flute thru cds,sound files,voice chat sessions to many all over the world.i am glad to inform you that i have around 750 students all over the world.i have posted few sample basic lessons in video in my blog.please go thru them and mail me for any doubt.you can learn to play atleast 25 rags in flute within a year.

k.t.dasarathy

www.chennaionline.com/cityfeature/internetmusic.asp

http://dasarathy-onlinefluteteacher.blogspot.com

By SUMATHI ANANDKUMAR on Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 03:44 am: Edit Post

BY SUMATHI ANANDKUMAR

MY CHILDREN ARE AGED 8 AND 4YRS.BOTH ARE VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN DRAWING.PLEASE LET ME KNOW DRAWING CLASSES IN AND AROUND MALLESHWARAM,FEE
STRUCTURE,TIMINGS .

By Amit on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 02:07 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am very much interested in learning Kannada (read, write and speak).
I am residing at Murgeshpalya, Bangalore .
Any coatching center in between Marathahalli to Domlur will be fine for me.

Regards
Amit...

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 06:40 am: Edit Post

hi..myself garima..i am very fond of dancing..i want to learn western dance....will you please help me out in this...i am working as a business analyst in an IT company..thats why i can take the clases only in weekends.....i stay in Murgeshpallya near camfort on airport road..
thanks a lot..

By Amith on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 07:09 am: Edit Post

Hi I want to perform dance on any one hindi song. Can any one tell me where can i learn dance on one song. I stay in Madiwala. Amith.

By Anonymous on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 08:24 am: Edit Post

I am interested in getting a teacher to teach senior carnatic music for my daughter in my locality.We stay in rajajinagar 5th block.

By nithya.bm on Monday, August 11, 2008 - 10:45 pm: Edit Post

I am interested in classical vocal music.i stay in hsr layout .Can i have weekend classes.my email id is nithya.bm@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 12:21 am: Edit Post

Hi,
This is amit. I want to learn gittar. I am staying at kundahalli gate. Could any one provide me details of private aor anyother gittar classes near kundahalli gate. OR any teacher for the same, can contact me
Amit

By Shreeja on Thursday, August 21, 2008 - 12:14 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am interested in getting my 4yr old daughter learn carnatic music/guitar/bharathanatyam dance. I stay in Ramamurthynagar and would like to know some details about the classes .I request you to please mention the fee structure, the number of hours per week, exact location of classes and also whether it is possible learn on Saturdays and sundays only.

By kesaar on Friday, August 22, 2008 - 09:55 pm: Edit Post

hi everyone i am kesaar i am a music teacher in kundalhalli anyone who wants to learn carnatic music near by to kundal halli , marathalli, whitefield can contact me on my email id for more information n.kesaar@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 09:10 pm: Edit Post

I stay in H.B.R Layout,near Hennuur Cross,Outer Ring Road. I am interested in doing masters degree that is nipuna. Is there any classes nearby.

By Roma on Sunday, September 07, 2008 - 12:22 am: Edit Post

Hi, all
my daughter is 4 yrs old. Iam looking for drawing, dancing and music classes in Vijayanagar. Please let me me know is there any classes or home tutors.

regards

By Hari Subramaniam on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 11:47 am: Edit Post

Hi, This is a reply for this post:
By SivaNarayanan on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:08 am: Edit Post
Hi I like to get a second hand foreign Sax. And i also like to learn Sax(Alto). If any one has a idea about, can you please reply me back.

Siva Narayanan, I have an alto saxophone for sale. Its pearl river saxophone, golden color. Can you mail me @ subramaniam.hari@gmail.com if you are interested.

By sweta nandini on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 - 08:40 am: Edit Post

Hi this is Sweta, i love music and music is my passion and preference.. i would liked to be trained by the guidance of an influenced guruji i would like to verse in carnatic music and would love to learn the keyboard.. i stay in Ulsoor i would like to know the whereabouts of the location of classes nearby my residence.. thanking yours..

By smith on Sunday, September 21, 2008 - 06:52 am: Edit Post

hi i m searching for a dance class in yelahanka,i am interested to learn western dance....so if any there,do let me know...you can contact me.

By roopa on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 11:24 am: Edit Post

hi everyone
iam residing in domlur i am looking for the music teachers(vocal) for my 8yrs old son either in indiranagar or kormangala
thanks you

By C .M. Hiremath,Bijapur on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 12:41 pm: Edit Post

My name is C.M.Hiremath 22year old guy.Im studying MCA at SIT college Tumkur-572103.Im very much interested to learn violin and guitar.Please is there any coaching classes nearby SIT college.Please let me know the name of coaching class.I would be very happy if I get informtation regarding instrumental clasess..
Thank you..

By Anonymous on Monday, October 06, 2008 - 10:18 pm: Edit Post

Hi everyone,

Could you please let me now if any music school is present near by marthalli bridge or sahakara nagar. I'm keen intersted to lerarn violin. Please update me ..
Thanks .. Mahesh

By Bopanna on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 09:26 am: Edit Post

For singing/music/instrument classes check the website of thefullerlife.com
Only well known and good instructors' contact numbers are provided in that site.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 05:49 am: Edit Post

Hai..could pls help me

I am intresting to learn Clasical music(Vocal)
Let me know the adreess.I am living in Wilsongarden Bangalore. Pls mail me
email:sellans@yahoo.co.in

By Deep on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 02:55 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am looking for a piano teacher for my 7 year old. We live off Old Airport Road near Tata Sherwood. Please contact us urgently

By sooraj ottur on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 02:07 pm: Edit Post

I stay arekere gate near Bannerghatta road. I am interested in learning guitar and also my wife is interested in learning violin. Are there any classes in and around Bannerghatta road teaching either of them. JP Nagar/BTM is also ok with us.

By lakshmi on Thursday, November 06, 2008 - 02:44 am: Edit Post

Hello,

Need to teach young boys of age 9 and 6 years carnatic music by coming home. Please assist me with the contacts. lakshmi_akn@yahoo.co.in

By Sai on Thursday, November 06, 2008 - 03:55 am: Edit Post

I stay near Jeevan bhima nagar and am looking out for a good teacher who can teach me of how to play guitar.
Please reply with the details .i.e. no of hrs/ week( preferably sat/sun), cost structure etc

Thanks
Sai

By Manju on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 04:10 am: Edit Post

Hi.. I am interested in learning veena. Please let me know if there are any teachers near C.V.Raman Nagar/kagadasapura - my email- manju07@gmail.com

By ruchi on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 11:48 am: Edit Post

sir
is it convenient for you to take home lessons in french,english with british accent,western vocals,keyboard for 5 year old boy on weekdays between 5 and 7pm .our apartment is in banarghatta road and if interested please mail back with fees and contact number.if not can you sent contact details of anyone that maybe interested to teach.

By sangeetaverma on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 11:25 pm: Edit Post

Hai..could pls help me

I am intresting to learn Bharatnatyam classes
Let me know the address.I am living in HSR Layout/Agra circle Bangalore. Pls mail me
email:sayonee_2000@yahoo.com

By Mehar on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 03:46 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am Mehar Sriram. I would love to know music classes in BTM(for keyboard).Can any one please let me know about this.

By rani on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 07:05 am: Edit Post

hi,

I am rani here, i would like to learn hindustani music. could anyone let me know the details. bettr if class is near by kr puram.

By Anonymous on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 12:58 am: Edit Post

Check out Mepong Guitar Classes.

Name: Mepong Kilang
e-Mail: info@mepong.com

Address:
16th Main, 10th A Cross,
BTM Layout, 2nd Stage,
Bangalore-560076
Karnataka
India

By Nirmala on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 04:12 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am looking out for Bharatnatyam and carnatic musical classes for my 3.2yrs old daughter in and around Indiranagar, C.V.Raman-nagar, Airport Road and Jeevanbhimanagar. My email id is nirmala.kewalramani@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Nirmala.

By rani on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 01:53 am: Edit Post

I am looking out for Bharatnatyam and carnatic musical classes for my 10yrs old daughter in and around Kammanahalii My email id is ranijeeva@gmail.com

By Sowmya K S on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 07:15 am: Edit Post

Hi, Sowmya here,i am looking for violin(carnatic) classes in and around Dodda Banaswadi, Plz let me know the details. My email id : sowmya2583@gmail.com

By gireesh nair on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 05:32 am: Edit Post

HI,
My name is gireesh.If any one come across any Violin classes around indiranagar or airport road.Pls inform me on gireeshchandranster@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 03:22 am: Edit Post

Hi everyone,
I am Diganth, Software Engg.I play Guitar and Flute in my free time. I stay in Electronic City.
Anyone interested to learn (Beginiers) can mail me. I am thinking of starting Music classes.
diganth@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 08:53 am: Edit Post

hi guys i live in jeevan bhima nagar.
i wanna learn to play guitar, can anyone tell me a good teacher nearby??

By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 05:00 am: Edit Post

hello ,im sushma..i stay in koramangala 2nd block.im very much intrested in learnin keyboard/giutar..i wud lyk to kno if thr r ny music institutes/ gud teachers in n around koramangala..
THANK U
ma gmail id s :- sushmashastry1008@gmail.com

By Loknath on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 01:22 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am loknath staying near mathikere. I am interested in learning piano and guitar.I request you to please mention exact location of classes,the number of hours per week and the fee structure.

By loknath on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 01:36 am: Edit Post

hi,
i am loknath staying near mathikere. i am interested to learn piano and guitar.I request you to please mention exact location of classes,the number of hours per week and the fee structure.my e mail id is loki_s25@yahoo.com

By kala on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 02:03 am: Edit Post

Hi I am kala interested in learning sugama sangeetha & devaranama. could you please let me know any teachers in and around btm or koramangala.

By achar on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 02:08 am: Edit Post

Hi, my name is achar i am teaching carnatic music interested people in and around bommanahalli and g b palya can mail me at chandu_sgc1@yahoo.co.in

By karthikeyan on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 05:28 am: Edit Post

Hi,
this is karthikeyan. I am looking to learn VEENA on a part time basis. I am software professional, 28 yrs old, with no prior exposure to music.
I stay at arekere GATE, so any teachers or classes in and around the place would suit me.
I am available at karthikeyanp1981@gmail.com

Regards
Karthikeyan

By kirti bangera on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 05:05 am: Edit Post

hi, i am kirti, would like to know if there is anybody teaching carnatic music in and around sarjapur road for my 3-year old son.

By Anonymous on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 05:57 am: Edit Post

The william joseph international academy for performing arts does offer courses in piano, classical guitar, violin, etc.
all classes happen on a one to one basis.
for details www.williamjoseph.org
wmjmusicfoundation@gmail.com
situated behind koramangala BDA complex

By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 02:25 am: Edit Post

Sargam Hindustani Classical Music Coaching
Help Your Kid Learn
The Basics of Music.
Let your kid learn how to……
Blend the Sapta Sur In
Harmonium to Play and Sing any type of Song
using Hindustani classical music Knowledge accumulated from a Professionally Designed Course only for Kids.

We have Classical Music Coaching batches for Young hearts also.

Venue for coaching: Harsha Pride, C-Block-303,
Kaggadasapura 6th Cross.

By Bharatanatyam on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 12:14 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
Anybody, from 4 yrs onwards boys or girls. Female or male. We conduct Bharatanatyam and mohiniyattam dance form from Kerala. To enroll and for more details pls do contact.

Thanks
Padmanabha

By S.S.Chandra on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 06:28 am: Edit Post

I am interested in coaching my daughter in carnautic music in and arround Dodda Banaswadi.Kindly let me know if some body is conducting intensive coaching classes.

By ravi kumar t j on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 09:10 am: Edit Post

Hi,

plz provide info abt carnatic classes near kammanahalli.

By Anonymous on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 11:21 pm: Edit Post

Eastern Fare Music Foundation
Koramangala, HSR
(Guitar, Keyboard, Piano and Western Vocal classes)

By Anonymous on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 08:53 am: Edit Post

Learn guitar, Piano, Keyboard and western vocals in Koramangala, HSR Layout and Bellandur from Eastern Fare Music Foundation.

By Harshini on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 01:52 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am looking for carnatic music or dance classes for my 4 yr old daugher near Hoody, whitefield. Plz can someone provide the info.

By Madhuri A Aminbhavi on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 07:56 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am interested in learning the violin (western or carnatic). I stay in Vidnya Nagar and would like to know some details about teh classes you hold. I request you to please mention the fee structure, the number of hours per week, exact location of classes.It is convinenet for me if it is near to Marathalli.

By RAGHAVENDRA MAHENDRAKAR on Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 11:47 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I like to learn Piano / Electric Casio. Please can anyone guide on this.

RAGHAVENDRA MAHENDRAKAR
raghu3d1@gmail.com

By Archan on Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 06:12 am: Edit Post

Hi
M intrested in playing voilin(specifiacly carnatic) can u plese provide me the contact details... it would be helpful if it is in and around of yealahanka new town.

By priyanka on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 11:35 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
I am looking for Classical Music classes near Madiwala MaruthiNagar/Koramangala/BTM 1st layout.
Can you please provide me the details if there is anything related to mentioned options.

By Gowri Priya on Friday, May 15, 2009 - 02:54 am: Edit Post

Hi,
Iam staying in Marthahalli.Iam interested in learning vocal karnatic music.Can you please give information about music schools and also about gurus who teach music in and around marthahalli.

Regards,
Gowri Priya.

By Jay on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 01:35 am: Edit Post

My kids are studying in 2nd & 3rd standard. I would like to join them for Flute or Voiline Classes. I need good teachers in & around Malleswarm. Kindly advise.

By geetha on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 06:11 am: Edit Post

Hi I am staying in madiwala.Iam interested to learn carnatic vocal.So plz suggest me some good music teaching centers nearby madiwala or maruthi nagar road.preferably weekends otherwise weekdays morning classes before9:30.

By krishnan on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 03:43 am: Edit Post

If anyone is interested in learning veena music then kindly contact for details. The classes will be conducted weekly twice in malleswaram.
Please mention your contact number or email.

By Mrs. Prabhu on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 04:31 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I shall be starting Hindustani Vocal Classes from July mid onwards in Marathalli.

There will be two batches - One for Children and One for Adults both on weekends.

If intersted please contact me.

Mrs. Prabhu

By NAGASHREE NARAYAN on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 04:54 am: Edit Post

By NAGASHREE,
Kindly contact me for carnatic classical music classes for beginners at PAI LAYOUT near K.R. PURAM

By megha on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 11:01 pm: Edit Post

I would like to know about music classes for carnatic music or hindustani in and around indira nagar and jeevan bheema nagar, let me know the location, fee nad timings please.

By Hemalatha on Saturday, August 15, 2009 - 07:05 am: Edit Post

I would like to know if there is a good veena teacher near ITPL/Whitefield/Marathahalli. I am interested to learn the same. Thanks. You can mail the details to Hpalanetra@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 01:12 am: Edit Post

Hi,

My 7 year old daughter would like to learn Carnatic vocal. We are staying near Basava Nagar Bus stand (Near HAL). I can arrange 3 t0 5 students at my home.

By Anonymous on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 04:06 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am looking for music teachers who can come home and teach my kids. I live on Airport road. Please email at naprss@gmail.com

Thanks,
N

By Pavan on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 01:35 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I would like to join my 5yrs old daughter in
coaching my daughter in carnautic music in and arround horamavu or Dodda Banaswadi.Kindly let me know if some body is conducting intensive coaching classes.please email me with timings and fee structure ASAP..

By ajishgopan on Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 01:55 am: Edit Post

Does anyone know of a good violin class near whitefield/marathahalli/KR puram areas? Please mail me ajish.gopan@gmail.com.

Ajish

By prabhu on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 08:38 pm: Edit Post

Hi,

I am interested in learning Carnatic/Hindustani music, Please let me know if there is any good institute available to join near bannerghata road.

email: prabhuar@aol.in

Thanks
Prabhu

By sheena kaur on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 04:02 am: Edit Post

My daughter is of two years . she has very clear voice can anyone suggest good music school or home music teacher for her.

By Adwaita Hattiwale on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 06:17 am: Edit Post

Hi

I am interested in learning Classical music ( hindustani) and light music. . Please let me know if there are any institutes or classes in Kormangala

By Anonymous on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 08:01 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I have learnt violin for 6months and keenly interested to again start learning. Would like to know of any teachers instead of shcools near HAL, airport road.
Thanks,
Sandhya

By sanjana acharya on Thursday, November 05, 2009 - 04:40 am: Edit Post

I live in R.T.Nagar, I am interested in drum classes, within 2km distance from where I live

By sreekumar on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 05:49 am: Edit Post

Hi,

Need violin teacher who can teach at home in HSR Layout.

Contact cpsree@yahoo.com

By Vikram on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 01:08 am: Edit Post

Hi Sandhya,

you can contact me for western violin classes.

Vikram

By Tabla classes on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 02:04 am: Edit Post

Hello Music Lovers,

Learn the versatile Indian Drum - The "Tabla" at TablaGyan- School of Tabla @ Koramangala, Weekend batches. From a reputed Artist in the field of music. For all agegroups. Flexible batches. Assistance to examinations. The institute is affiliated to Prayag and Gandharva Mahavidyalay universities in India.

Contact 9845395205 if you are seriously interested to master this performing art...!

For more details, refer to the institutes's website:

www.tablagyan.com

By rohinigangadhar on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 07:13 am: Edit Post

we conducted hindustani music classes regularly in NGV koramangala, please contact
by ROHINIGANGADHAR

By t chand on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 03:31 am: Edit Post

I am an eighteen years old college student interested in learning flute. could you advise any teacher near CV Raman Nagar.

By Vijay Vasudevan on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 10:22 am: Edit Post

I am interseted to learn carnatic music in guitar. Please let me know if there are any coaching classes/teachers near BTM, J.P Nagar. I can come even to koramangala to attend the classes on weekend....

email: vijayasarathee@gmail.com

By Rocksie on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 06:33 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I live in thippasandra. Can anyone tell me if there are any classes for Western Vocals in bangalore? Or if there is any tutorial available online for this?
Also I want to learn guitar. Please let me know if there are any classes close by.

By Sneha on Tuesday, February 02, 2010 - 10:43 pm: Edit Post

Searching for a carnatic VIOLIN teacher/school near Malleshwaram or Mathikere or Yeshwantpur areas. Please mail me at sneha.polisetti@gmail.com along with details regarding fee structure, timings etc.

By v praveen on Sunday, February 07, 2010 - 02:06 am: Edit Post

Hi,
k.p.r.musicals
we openend a music store in bannaswadi it near aiyappa temple. available western and classical instruments, and customer demand we started a music institute in bannaswadi, we conduct class
guitar, keyboard, drums, tabala, murinthangam, vocal.

By Jaya on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 08:48 am: Edit Post

Hindustani Classical /Bhajan classes for beginners conducted by a trained professional.Classes offered at J.P nagar 2nd phase. Jaya

By Anonymous on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 11:30 am: Edit Post

Hi

I am Jose kj,interested in learning western vocal music (light music) Please let me know if there are any institutes or classes in indiranagar(near to indiranagar)

By ankekre on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 10:37 pm: Edit Post

Hi my daughter is studyiong at Bangalore Wishes to learn music ANK

By ankekre on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 10:37 pm: Edit Post

Hi my daughter is studyiong at NIFT Bangalore Wishes to learn music DR ANK

By manasa sanjith on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 06:49 am: Edit Post

Hi,I am manasa sanjith residing in wilsongarden and starting carnatic music classes and light music classes.so, interested people may contact.

By Ashok408 on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 04:06 pm: Edit Post

Hi,

I am Ashok. I would love to know music classes in BTM(Guitar).Can any one please let me know about the details.

By Apoorva on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 04:12 am: Edit Post

Hi, I'm Apoorva. I'm interested in learning carnatic vocal music and looking for good teachers in and around BTM / Jayanagar / Kormangala / Banerghatta. Weekend classes will be convenienet. Would be great if taught individually or for small group of same level.
Thanks.

By babitha on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 06:36 am: Edit Post

hi, i am looking for a teacher who could teach me venna can u plz find one in marathahalli....

By Pulakesh R on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 08:31 am: Edit Post

I guess you can try Eastern Fare. They have branches in Koramangala and HSR. Try the website to get more info - www.easternfare.com.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 - 10:49 am: Edit Post

Hi My twin daughters is 3-1/2 years old and they are very much interested in learning dancing & singing. I am looking for classes in Bharathnatya & singing in Koramangala / BTM layout area. I would like to know if any such institutions are there and would like to know fee structure also. Please let me know at the earliest. Thank you.

By Jaipal on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 05:42 am: Edit Post

Hi all,
I am looking for Classical Music classes near Madiwala / MaruthiNagar/BTM 1st layout.

Can you please provide me the details if there is anything related to mentioned options. Also the fees structure?

TIA,
Jaipal

By shilpa.k on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 08:57 am: Edit Post

hi,
i want to learn music,paintings,barthanatyam so i want informations about classes in basavanagudi n jayanagar 3rd block.

By Pratap S M on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 06:18 am: Edit Post

Hi
I am Pratap.I have had 6 years of training in carnatic music.I would like to know about classes in Carnatic vocals and also in Mridhungam.Please let me know if there are any institutes or classes near Koramangala or Madiwala

By Gayathri on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 03:30 am: Edit Post

Hi, My daughters are 4yrs old. They are interested in learning dance & Singing. I'm looking for classes near bellandur / Marathalli.

By Rashmi on Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 09:35 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am Rashmi i am very much interested in learning Bharathanatyam & Carnatic music. I am looking for classes in Basavanagudi (Near KRISHNA RAO PARK)

By Amarendra Joshi on Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 08:45 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I want to learn keyboard. Currently I am staying at JP Nagar, Bangalore.
I want to know the address of music institute/ musical teacher who teaches keyboard at home.
Please drop me a mail: amarendrajoshi@gmail.com

By soumya on Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 01:21 pm: Edit Post

is there any music class in and around nagarbhavi, chandra layout, bangalore

By Vinutha on Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 08:52 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am Vinutha and am very much interested in learning light music as well as violin.Please let me know if there is any good music school near Marthalli.
Mail it to my id: bhatvinutha02@gmail.com
Thanks

By kavitha on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 04:44 am: Edit Post

Res sir/madam
i am interested n learning karnatic vocal.want daily classes.i stay at malleshwaram 8thcross.am working.and staying in p.g.cant practice n p.g.vocal class with good place.if anyone interested.please contact me :ammu9016@ymail.com

By Priyanka on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 11:54 am: Edit Post

This is priyanka residing at girinagar.I'm very much intrested in learning violin(carnatic or western).Iwanted to know the exact location of the institutes near by my house.......

please do drop in a mail :priyanka.athreya@yahoo.in

By ramkumar.k on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 09:43 am: Edit Post

hi. i am ramkumar from rtnagar bangalore. i am interested in learning keyboard in carnatic classical style.

By Anindita Mukherjee on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 11:58 pm: Edit Post

Hi , I am an All India Radio Artist from Agra Gharana in Hindustani Music ( Disciple of First Lady of Raag Pradhan Vidushi Dipali Nag). I am conducting vocal Classes with individual attention on Hindustani Classical, Light Classical(Ghazal, Bhajans, Thumri, Folk) and Hindi Movie Classics, old/new hindi songs based on Ragas at 4th Block Koramangala.
Also help in breathing techniques, tone and range, rhythm, pronunciation, Studio techniques etc. For each individual there are 2 sessions in a week.
Interested person please contact me (Anindita Mukherjee)

By Anonymous on Friday, June 18, 2010 - 11:48 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am sivakumar from BTM. i like to learn kanada ( read, write, speak).

By agustamvsuper on Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 07:04 am: Edit Post

hi,
i live in basavangudi.i am interested in learning light music as well as violin.Please let me know if there is any good music schools nearby gandhibazaar,lalbagh.if there are lady teachers who can come and teach in home would also be better.send me details to agustamv_superbike@yahoo.com

By Sangeetha on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 05:50 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am searching for music and dance class for my 5 yrs. old daughter in btm, bannerghatta road. Kindly let me know if anyone knows classes in this area. Drop mail @ priyaahh@yahoo.co.in

Thanks.

By purlem on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 07:58 am: Edit Post

hi, i am a basic guitar teacher and i am searching for a music institution to get me a job for that

By SREEPRAJAY on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 02:23 am: Edit Post

I am looking for a good music teacher for teaching Keyboard for my son at home.He is 12yrs old.We live in Yelahanka New Town area.Anyone interested may contact me the email Id i have given.

By Anonymous on Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 10:57 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
I stay in Whitefield, looking for a dance and music class in and around Whitefield/Marathaalli.
HAL/Thippasindra.
Please let me know.

Thanks.

By bijeenair on Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 11:39 pm: Edit Post

hi,

iam looking for a classical dance teacher, who can come home and teach for a group of 5-6 children around banaswadi area, mail to bijeenair@gmail.com

By mamthaiyer on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 03:16 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am interested in getting my 5yr old daughter learn carnatic music/veena/bharathanatyam dance. I stay in Marathahalli, near JP Morgan, Prestige tech park. and would like to know some details about the classes .I request you to please mention the fee structure, the number of hours per week, exact location of classes and also whether it is possible learn on Saturdays and sundays only.
Thanks and Regards,

Mamata Iyer

By Swapna Eraga on Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 07:30 am: Edit Post

Hi,
Iam staying in Marthahalli.Iam interested in learning vocal karnatic music.Can you please give information about music schools and also about gurus who teach music in and around marthahalli.

By diwakar on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 01:13 am: Edit Post

Hi,i am diwakar.I will cuduct home classs for guitar. if anybody wants home classes please contact me.

By arpitha on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 03:49 pm: Edit Post

hello,
i am very much intrested in learning violin(carnatic&western).i stay in BSK3rd stage near hosakerehalli.
If there are music classes conducted nearby this area, can you please give information about them.
thank you

By diwakar on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 01:10 am: Edit Post

Hi,i am diwakar.I will cuduct home classs for guitar. if anybody wants home classes please contact.

By Venu on Monday, August 02, 2010 - 10:27 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am Venu. I live in Kudlu Gate, behind HSR layout. I am looking forward for a Carnatic Music teacher, who can come and train my daughter at my home, on week days. Please contact me.

By Gayathri on Monday, August 09, 2010 - 04:30 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am Gayathri.. I live in Btm...I would like to know if there are any classes going for vocal carnatic music near btm... i am a beginer... so if there s any classes plz do mail to janu.gaya3@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Friday, August 13, 2010 - 06:24 am: Edit Post

Hello Everyone

I am a software engineer and eagerly looking for a keyboard teahcer. Please contact me

By Pramodh on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 06:03 am: Edit Post

I am looking for mandolin classes. If anyone has any info about the classes, kindly let me know. I am fine with any place in Bangalore.

By Darshan on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 09:54 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am Darshan.. em interested in playing a saxaphone.. em looking for trainers.. kindly guide me.Email : darshan.r7@gmail.com

By Kumar Iyer on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 04:43 am: Edit Post

Carnatic Music (Vocal) and Veena classes in ITPL area
-------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I'm planning to give Carnatic Music (Vocal) and Veena classes at my residence near ITPL. I'd probably start the classes from Vijayadasami. If you're interested, kindly contact me at iyer.kumar83@gmail.com

Regards,
Kumar.

By paramesh on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 07:36 am: Edit Post

Hi RAJENDRA, please give me the contact number or address where the MUSIC CLASSES are conducted

Thanks
paramesh

By Music Mathew on Saturday, October 23, 2010 - 05:41 am: Edit Post

Learn to play piano and keyboard lesson series on downloadable videos. Play any song by ear.

Ideal for beginners, intermediate and advanced pianists and keyboardists.

http://learnpianotoday.weebly.com/

By Anonymous on Friday, October 29, 2010 - 04:15 am: Edit Post

I want to conduct classical dance and singing classes in r t nagar, bangalore on Sundays between 5.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. If anybody are interested please contact me.

By v. sangeetha on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 04:55 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am sangeetha. I am working mnc company. I am interested in singing. So, i want to know there is any classes going on in and around the rajajinagar.
I can attend only on saturday and sunday.
jsanguvas15@gmail.com

By Suman G on Friday, October 29, 2010 - 04:03 am: Edit Post

Hi All,

I would to offer Carnatic Vocal Music Classes for Beginners at my home (Kumara Swamy Layout) near Banashankari preferably for Children and Ladies.

Interested persons can contact me at suman.g.rao@gmail.com

Genuine inquiries please.

Thanks.

By Roohi on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 11:11 am: Edit Post

Hi I am looking for (Western) drumming lessons, preferably in Whitefield, Bangalore. I live in Adarsh Palm Meadows and would like to have classes somewhere relatively close as I have school on weekdays and need to save time.

By ganesh_nn@yahoo.com on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 02:36 am: Edit Post

Hi all,

My nameis N. N. Ganesh Kumar. I am residing in Vidyaranyapuram, H.M.T. layout I was in Singapore for 6 and a half years as a karnatic violin tutor and I came back to Bangalore and settled in Bangalore. If anybody interested to learn Karanatic violin you can feel free to contact. My e mail address is ganesh_nn@yahoo.com.

By Dhananjay on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 02:14 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
I work in a MNC as systems engineer,I am very much interested in learning hindustani bansuri(flute).I am in search of any music classes that teach flute as well.I am not a beginer i know its basics well.

regards,
Dhananjay

By Aarudra on Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 08:17 am: Edit Post

Hi..
I would like to find a carnatic music (vocal or instrumental) teacher to train my son 4yrs.We reside in sarjapur area.

By Sreedhar B on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 10:52 am: Edit Post

Hi, i want to learn guiter.I stay near Tin factory(KR puram).Please let me know any near by schools.I am lloking for weekend classes.

By Anonymous on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 08:39 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
We live in Nandisunrise Apt. In Doddenakundi. We looking for the teacher for violin, Harmonium,Flute, Vocal in near by area . If any classes in this area plz send a mail.

Regards,
Aradhana

By Anonymous on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 03:53 am: Edit Post

I am working with Pvt. Company, I am very much interesting to learn violin, I am searching violin teach in and around Basavanagudi, I would be grateful if classes will conduct on weekend.

By nandeesh on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 09:30 am: Edit Post

i am nandeesh.iam very intersted to learn guitar but i am studying in tirupati i want to learn with in 2 months it is possible.........

By Sarita on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 11:42 pm: Edit Post

Hi

I am looking for Drums classes in Marathahalli area for my husband. Let me know the complete address and complete fees structure.

Regards,
Sarita

By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 12:54 am: Edit Post

Hi

I reside in Ulsoor. Please let me know the details of the Carnatic Classical Teachers (Vocal, Veena and Flute) in Ulsoor or Indiranagar.
I would also like to know the fee structure, class timings and the days when the classes will be held, the complete address, telephone no , email add to contact the teacher.

You can mail the details to sow127@rediffmail.com.

Awaiting for the details.. :-)

Thank you.

By Prashu on Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 11:47 am: Edit Post

Hi,
M Prashanth ,I am looking for carnatic classes and i prefer daily classes n morning.......

N i would love learn guitar also, pls do let me know plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss..........

august/4/2011

By Jayashree on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 04:28 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am interested to learn Indian Music(vocal). Please let me know if there are any classes near New Bel Road. (provide address in detail). you can mail me to this id. katagihalli.jayashree@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

By SHAMBHAVI on Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 01:51 am: Edit Post

HEY MUSIC LOVERS,I AM A STUDENT OF VOCAL CARNATIC MUSIC.I WAS NOT ABLE TO SING SONGS IN SRUTI 5 OR EVEN 4 .5,AND MY FRIEND WAS NOT HAVING THE IDEA OF SINGING THE HIGHER NOTE,MY TEACHER IS A VOICE TRAINER SHE TOLD US ABOUT THE STOMACH, CHEST,NOSE AND HEAD VOICE AND TAUGHT US THE METHOD OF USING IT .NOW WE ARE ABLE TO SING WELL .PROUD TO SAY THAT WE ARE THE STUDENTS OF HER. THOUGH YOU ARE A GOOD SINGER,IS YOUR SINGING NOT REACHING 100%PERFECTION ?IS YOU VIOCE GETTING STRAINED AFTER 2 OR 3 SONGS ?IF SO COME AND TRY THIS ,YOU MAY BE A CARNATIC, FILM ,BHAVAGEETHE SINGER .HERE YOU WILL DEFINATELY GAIN BENEFITS.MY TEACHERS NAME IS ANUPAMAA PLACE -BANGALORE

By jayashree on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 04:23 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am interesting in learning Indian music(vocal). please let me know if there are any classes near New Bel Road. (provide complete Address).

By srivalli chalan on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 02:28 am: Edit Post

Hi i am looking for carnatic (vocal) classical music class for my daughter(3 yrs 8 months). pl let me know if anybody there in marthahalli or mahadevapura area.

By Smitha on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 02:30 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I am Smitha. I have completed my "Junior" in Carnatic Music (Vocal). I stay in Jayanagar and would like to know about coaching classes in and around Jayanagar. Since I am working, I am looking for weekend classes. Also, please mention the fee structure and the number of hours per week.

Thank You!

By ushaa sundar on Friday, November 18, 2011 - 12:29 am: Edit Post

Hi, i want to learn slokas with proper pronouncition. can i get some address and ph.no. in and around hebbal,sahakarnagar.

By Raghavendra Kshirsagar on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 03:52 am: Edit Post

hi I am looking for bharatnatyam classes for my 8 yrs daughter in rajajinagar very close to 3rd block, 5th block, 6th block or bhasyamcircle ESI, Dohbhighat. Any one teaching Dance hear kindly provide me the details.

By Sharvani kaushika on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 09:56 am: Edit Post

Anybody want to learn Soundarya lahari, Ananda lahari, Kanakadhaara, Vishnusahasranama , Lalitha sahasranama ...... etc.... Kindly Contact...

I stay near AREKERE MICO LAYout, Near Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
My mail id is maahi.manase@gmail.com

By meghalakshman on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 01:56 am: Edit Post

i want to know whether there are any music and bharathnatya classes near new bel road or mathikere in Bangalore.

By Sudhir on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 03:08 pm: Edit Post

Hi, I am Sudhir Software Engg, want to learn Indian Classical Vocal, please suggest me if there are any GURU aorund Marthahalli area. pls contact me. Thanks

By subramaniam on Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 01:21 am: Edit Post

I am interested in intensive Carnatic violin classes in Bangalore - preferably near Indira Nagar area during summer vacation for my son (16 Yrs)
He has alrady finished geetham and 50% of varnam

By Rao Sharath on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 12:56 pm: Edit Post

Hello my name is sharath. I am handling students at national and international levels from junior to vidwat grade. You can mail me on raorsharath@gmail.com

By musicisgod on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 06:15 am: Edit Post

SAPA School of performing Arts -
CARNATIC VOCAL, VEENA,VIOLIN, MRIDANGAM, KONNAKOL
WESTERN VIOLIN, PIANO

This school of performing arts is founded by the world renowed violin wizard Dr. L Subramaninan. The dean of the school is Ms Bindu Subramaninan.

This is a message for residents of Sanjaynagar, Malleshwaram, RT Nagar, mathikere etc

Fee structure - 1200/ month
Classes - 2/ week.

Assesment after every 3 month [Review by Dr L Subramaniam, the founder]

For more details please contact Ms Srilatha

By Nayana R on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 03:52 am: Edit Post

I am looking for devaranama classes, carnatic vocal (senior) and flute classes. Please let me know if anybody is taking up weekend classes in and around Malleswaram or Sheshadripuram. I would be grateful to you..

By kiran_donna on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 04:09 am: Edit Post

Hi all,

Anybody good in singing Bhajans and keerthans

Pls contact me, Sigma Corporate Solutions (Event Management Group) at 8970475516.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 02:20 am: Edit Post

Anyone interested in learning Indian music can visit www.shadja.com.
Welcome to the world of learning Indian classical music online on www.shadja.com - A virtual gurukul for learning Indian classical music from its leading ambassadors. Indeed a dream come true for students worldwide, who wish to learn from the true maestros, that too from the comfort of their homes. The following gurus are signed up http://www.shadja.com/teachers.html
email : admin@shadja.com

By Anonymous on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 04:31 am: Edit Post

Hi I stay at white field. I need information about the carnatic music classes in whitefield bangalore.

Thanks

By Lakshmi_kl on Friday, August 24, 2012 - 02:53 am: Edit Post

Hi,
My daughter is 4 years old,she is very much interested in singing, if any private music classes in and around Babuspalya, please let me know,Devaranama/keerthane teaching also I am looking for. Please let me know if any classes there near to Babusapalya.
mail : kllakshmi82@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Lakshmi

By Anonymous on Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 06:04 am: Edit Post

Hi,

I am looking for Music classes for my 6 year old daughter near BTM. Please let me know the if there are any classes near JP Nagar 4th Phase or BTM. (provide complete Address,Phone).

Thanks
Sree

By Anonymous on Friday, February 22, 2013 - 03:57 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I'm staying at KRpuram. I'm interested in learning carnatic Flute. Can anyone pls suggest any teachers for carnatic flute??

By Raghuraman on Monday, December 09, 2013 - 08:19 am: Edit Post

Hi

Iam, staying in Ulsoor and am 28 years old. I wanted to learn vocal singing. can i start at this age.. If so pls let me know any institute who can teach ..

By Raghuraman on Monday, December 09, 2013 - 08:19 am: Edit Post

Hi

Iam, staying in Ulsoor and am 28 years old. I wanted to learn vocal singing. can i start at this age.. If so pls let me know any institute who can teach ..

By Ramesh112128 on Saturday, December 21, 2013 - 11:43 pm: Edit Post

Hi ,

I take home guitar classes near by murugeshpalya, kodihalli, indiranagar,

thippasandra . Have 15 years experience in playing guitar & 10 years experience

in teaching music. Only intersted students who are serious in learning music

can mail me below. There will be a free demo class if anyone interested.

kumar.ramesh46@gmail.com

Thank you,
Ramesh

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | Take Us | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Kannada.Com