My-Kannada.Com

My-Kannada Home Message Board Home Tree View Login / Register Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Location of Gunaparthi Village, Mandya Dist, Karnataka.

My-Kannada.Com: Karnataka Forum: Travel and Tourism: Location of Gunaparthi Village, Mandya Dist, Karnataka.
By Miguel Ara Spain on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 05:18 am: Edit Post

Dear Sirs, Namaste,
I write you from Spain, My name: Miguel A. Ara Menendez.
I need know the exact location of one town called: Gunaparthi, placed in Mandya District, karnataka, I try to find But i can not find in any map. Please if you know where is this town say me the location, or what direction I need take for go there from Bangalore or from Mandya city.
Thank you and God bless you.

By Anand on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 05:19 am: Edit Post

Namasthe,

You seem to be looking for Sai Baba's reincarnation birth place or so.
Even I could not find this village. However, there is an Ashram of Baba in Srirangapatna town, which is also in Mandya dist, on the banks of river Kaveri and local people there are awaiting birth of baba there.

Perhaps, you may take a look at

http://www.saibaba.ws/miracles/orphanagemysore.htm

Please, note even if this town is 15 KM to Mysore, this comes in Mandya District. You may contact here, who may help you to pin point Gunaparthi.

Trust this helps.

By bishnu on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 08:15 pm: Edit Post

sairam, yesterday i was going through the pages of "sai smarane"written by sri GADHIAof east africa. he ha quoted the own version of sathyasi baba . baba has told that he will take birth in srirangatnam. although i had heard about gunaparti this quotation confirmed that he will come in srirangapatnam

By Amit Dasgupta on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 01:55 am: Edit Post

Sairam

Dear Sai Brothers,
I feel there should be no argument whether Sai Baba will be reborn in Gunaparthi or Srirangapatnam.It is so easy to find him.As a Sai devotee it will be our honest efforts and true love which will help to find Sathya Sai Baba in his next avatar.If we start looking for him He will also look for us. Jai Sai Ram

By Anonymous on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 12:40 am: Edit Post

I hope this person knows the exact location of Gunaparthi http://www.facebook.com/people/Saiman-Gunaparthi/100001455911388
Om Sai Ram

By sai prasanthi on Monday, November 10, 2014 - 10:07 pm: Edit Post

sairam to all .. lots of miracles of swamy significance were happening at muddhanahalli........ we hope swamy ll definitely come back for us ..... but before that we all shoud follow him and his words ... jai sairam...

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com