My-Kannada.Com

My-Kannada Home Message Board Home Tree View Login / Register Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

BANNERGHATTA NATL. PARK, BANGALORE.

My-Kannada.Com: Karnataka Forum: Travel and Tourism: BANNERGHATTA NATL. PARK, BANGALORE.
By A. ABDUL AKRAM on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 05:11 am: Edit Post

Sir/Madam,

"There are buses that run from Bangalore to BANNERGHATTA" is the information provided. Please tell the exact Route Number and the LOCATION/Bus Stand in Bangalore from where this particular bus begins its regular journey. This would be very helpful to all those who prefer going there by bus.

Thanking you Sir/Madam.

By dipti.khare on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 05:12 am: Edit Post

I would like to know the:
1. safari options for the excursion in the Banerghatta NP.
2. Timings for the same.
3. Charges of the trip.

By rekha on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 05:12 am: Edit Post

Plz let me know there is a snake in the house how to hand it over to the National Park

By va shankar on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 05:15 am: Edit Post

Aug 15th, Tuesday

Dear Sirs

Please let me know whether Bannerghatta National Park will be open to the public on Tuesday, August 15, 2006.

I would also request you to let me know the Safari Timings.

Would appreciate your immediate reply.

Thanks & Regards

VA Shankar

By satish on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 05:22 am: Edit Post

can you pls tell me the new volvo buses introduced between kempegowda bus stand to Bannerghatta, their timings and fares.

By ravi on Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 01:07 am: Edit Post

extact bus route from bangalore to bannerghatta.
Timings and Charges of the trip.

By caesar appleton on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 03:22 am: Edit Post

please let me know how to reach the national park from Richmond Road. Also, timings for the safaris and options thereof and the charges.

thank you
caesar appleton

By nalinismile25 on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 03:16 am: Edit Post

Dear sir,

Please can you me the no of each animals.. Because of to learn.

Nalini B
Bangalore

By Anonymous on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 04:55 am: Edit Post

how do we reach bannerghatta national park we are coming from Chennai

By Srini S R on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 09:42 am: Edit Post

Dear sir,

Wat's the full time taken to visit most of bannerghatta national park... and wats the duration of time travel from majestic to the park ??
thank you
Srinivas
bangalore

By always4u on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 05:30 am: Edit Post

hi everyone! this is the page that you can refer to get a good deal of idea regarding the national park and the various public buses plying to it:-

http://wikitravel.org/en/Bannerghatta_National_Park

By Ayoe on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 11:23 am: Edit Post

Veerasamy might get released anyitme. Rajini and Kamal have requested TR to release it well ahead of their movies, fearing a mighty clash. If Veerasamy is released in Jan, Sivaji and Dasavatharam have a solid 3 month gap. Now, Mel Gibson is contemplating on whether or not to postpone the release of his Apocalypto in chennai.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com