My-Kannada.Com

My-Kannada Home Message Board Home Tree View Login / Register Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

NAMDROLING NYANGMAPA MONASTERY.

My-Kannada.Com: Karnataka Forum: Travel and Tourism: NAMDROLING NYANGMAPA MONASTERY.
By A. ABDUL AKRAM. on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 05:08 am: Edit Post

SIR,

I HAPPENED TO VISIT YOUR WEBSITE AND FOUND IT VERY INTERESTING AND APPEALING TO ME. THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SLIDES WERE ASTONISHINGLY VERY CLEAR AND WONDERFUL TOO. BUT TO MY UTTER DISMAY, I NEVER FOUND THE LOCATION OF THE NAMDROLING NYANGMAPA BUDDHIST MONASTERY IN THE STATE OF KARNATAKA, INSPITE OF SEARCHING ALL OVER THE WEBSITE. PLEASE UPDATE SUCH VERY IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT INFORMATION IN THE FUTURE.

THANKING YOU,

A. ABDUL AKRAM.

By GP on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 05:09 am: Edit Post

The Monastry is situated near Coorg, which is also known as Kodagu. The nearest City is Manglore.

By A. ABDUL AKRAM on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 05:10 am: Edit Post

Sir/Madam,

Once again you have provided irrelevant and incomplete information regarding my previous query. You have said the monastery is located near COORG(otherwise called KODAGU), whereas COORG is not the name of
any town in Karnataka, but the name of a district!! Any well-informed person/s doesn't give the name of a district as the exact/proper location of
any particular place, but the district name follows the name of the town/city
where it is actually located nearby.

You have referred to the city of Mangalore as the nearest city. But Mangalore lies in another district, and not in COORG dist. Please
give exact/proper info.in the future atleast to such queries which demand
such apt information. This would avoid misleading others too! Hope you will
take this message of mine in the right spirit!!

Thanking you once again and signing off now.

By Nikhil Poojari on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 01:02 am: Edit Post

i had been to NAMDROLING NYANGMAPA MONASTERY, and found paintings which were violent in nature. Does anyone know what the paintings depict.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com